POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS I´VE HAD.

 

POST 2: THE BEST HOLIDAYS I´VE HAD.


I love travelling, If you ask me about my favorite holidays I´ve had. I would answer you that it was 2019's holidays. It was the first time that I travel with my girlfriend. We traveled to Peru for ten days. In those vacations we take an airplane to Arica, we crossed the broderline by taxi and finally we arrived to Tacna around 7 a.m. local hour. In the taxi we met a couple whith whom we went to central market to get some glasses of natural juice. We spent some days in Tacna touring the city. Few days later we travel to Arequipa by bus. We love this city due to this historical architecture. Two days later We met three university friends with whom we took a city tour and finally we had dinner together at "Plaza de Armas". It was a very great holidays because we never travel to Peru and we had a good meeting our friends, knowing an unknown country for us. 


Last holidays we travel to Buenos Aires and we are waiting for the end of pandemic to travel again to any new destiny.


Comentarios

Entradas populares