Post 1: A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT.

For the most of the people is very dificult to decide only one country that they would like to visit. I think it's because of the amount of money that it's a lot, and how many diferent and interesting places around the world are exist. 

Clearly I am not  exception!

I would like to visit almost every country on Earth. Japan, for example, a country which Its located on the opposite side of the world. I would like to meet japanese people doing japanese things like eating sushi or something. Or Spain, I would like to meet the spanish art and gastronomy. Also I would travel to Switzerland to meet  Alps and CERN. In other words I would feel very lucky to know any other country in the world.

But choosing one of them. I want to choose Russia, because I would like to know more about its history, about the history of URSS and its Red Army.



Russia is the largest country in the world, its capital is Moscow and it has a population more than 145 million people. It's very cold and it has two seasons principally: summer and winter. There I would to do two activities, one of them is visiting museums and the other is trying typical food.



I would not like to live there, mainly because of the temperature I really would need a warmer weather to live there.


But as vacations I really want to travel there.               

Comentarios

  1. I would love to travel to Russia, a lot of important things have happened there, besides they have a reputation for being a bit weird 🤣.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Your choices are very varied, it was also difficult for me to choose just one place to visit :c

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would like to go to Russia, but the language is very difficult.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I think Russia would be funny to know, because with all the people who live there will be a cool experience of mixed cultures

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I Like russian I will like drink the real vodka .

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares