POST 4: CAREER RELATED TOPIC

For the most of students is very difucult to choose an university carrer. And for me it wasn´t the exeption when I was at school I was't sure about what I would study.

When I graduated from school I decided to study at University of Chile I signed  in engeeniery at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physical sciences, I coursed two years and a half, but with time I felt bad and unmotivated.

So, with psychological help, I decided to change my North. I changed to Biochemistry at Faculty of Chemicals and Pharmaceutical Science. I take this desision because I ever wanted to work in a laboratory as researcher.

I remember that I was expecting for few days the results of postulation, and I was very nervous because of it. But one day I got a call from the Faculty. In that call they told me that head of carrer needs to meet me.

When I had my second "first day" of classes I felt strange because all of my classmates seems very younger than me. They were more loud and messy than I was used to.

Apart from this I felt well, It was change a lot my mood, my favourite part was I had a laboratory class.

Comentarios

Entradas populares