POST 3: MOVIES

When I was a teenager my favourite film was Fast and Furious. It could be because I liked action movies. Also when I was younger I liked a lot cars and mechanical things. I saw all Fast and Fourious movies from the number 1 to number 9.

If we compare the first movie is much more realistic than final movie. An example of this is at the first movie we can found something daily things like street race and some street fights but at number 7 we can watch a super fantastic scene. 

In this scene Dom Toretto (protagonist) drive a super-car and make it jump between 3 skyrapers after receiving and granade impact at behind of car.


Another films that I liked to watch were "Dead Race", "Brick Mansions" and "Hacker" (from Akan Satev)

In the last time, I haven't seen movies, due to the University and short time to relaxing I've prefered to see some series or documentaries. In this quarantine I saw some Netflix series, for example  "Disenchantment" or documentaries at Prime Video for example "Fronteras Peligrosas de Latinoamerica".       

Comentarios

Entradas populares